Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
Wide supply voltage range:
- VCC(A): 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- VCC(B): 0.8 V to 3.6 V
Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-12 (0.8 V to 1.3 V)
- JESD8-11 (0.9 V to 1.65 V)
- JESD8-7 (1.2 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (1.8 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-B (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 Class 3B exceeds 8000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114E Class 3B exceeds 8000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 PF, R = 0 Ω)
Maximum data rates:
- 380 Mbit/s (≥ 1.8 V to 3.3 V translation)
- 260 Mbit/s (≥ 1.1 V to 3.3 V translation)
- 260 Mbit/s (≥ 1.1 V to 2.5 V translation)
- 210 Mbit/s (≥ 1.1 V to 1.8 V translation)
- 120 Mbit/s (≥ 1.1 V to 1.5 V translation)
- 100 Mbit/s (≥ 1.1 V to 1.2 V translation)
- Suspend mode
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- Inputs accept voltages up to 3.6 V
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
|Type number||Product status||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Package name|
|74AVC20T245DGG-Q100||Production||CMOS/LVTTL||+/- 12||-||10||very low||-40~125||TSSOP56|
(-) dash denotes: "Parameter value not specified for this product"
|74AVC20T245_Q100||20-bit dual supply translating transceiver with configurable voltage translation; 3-state||Data sheet||2019-01-15|
|AN252||Live Insertion Aspects of Philips Logic Families||Application note||2013-03-13|
|AN10156||Sorting through the low voltage logic maze||Application note||2013-03-13|
|AN90007||Pin FMEA for AVC family||Application note||2018-11-30|
|SSOP-TSSOP-VSO-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
|SOT364-1_118||TSSOP56; Reel pack; SMD, 13" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,118 or J Ordering code (12NC) ending 118||Packing||2013-04-15|
|SOT364-1||plastic, thin shrink small outline package; 56 leads; 0.5 mm pitch; 14 mm x 6.1 mm x 1.2 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-10-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.