Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- High noise immunity
- ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
- CMOS low power consumption
- DC triggered from active HIGH or active LOW inputs
- Retriggerable for very long pulses up to 100 % duty factor
- Direct reset terminates output pulse
- Schmitt trigger on all inputs
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- Power-on-reset on outputs
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Inputs accept voltages up to 5.5 V
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pf, R = 0 Ω)
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC1G123DC-Q100||Production||1.65 - 5.5||CMOS/LVTTL||± 32||3.5||low||-40~125||203||34.0||113||VSSOP8|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lvc1g123||74LVC1G123 IBIS model||IBIS model||2015-04-02|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC1G123DC-Q100||74LVC1G123DC-Q100H||935302106125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.