- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 3)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
- Monostable (one-shot) or astable (free-running) operation
- True and complemented buffered outputs
- Only one external resistor and capacitor required
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Positive- or negative-edge triggering
- Output pulse width independent of trigger pulse duration
- Retriggerable option for pulse-width expansion
- Long pulse width possible using small RC components with external counter provision
- Fast recovery time independent of pulse width
- Pulse-width accuracy maintained at duty cycles approaching 100%
- Free-running or gatable operating modes
- 50% duty cycle
- Oscillator output available
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|HEF4047BT-Q100||Production||4.5 - 15.5||CMOS||± 2.4||50||medium||-40~85||69||1.0||26||SO14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|HEF4047BT-Q100||HEF4047BT-Q100J||935302268118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.