Features and benefits
- Very low collector-emitter saturation voltage VCEsat
- High collector current capability IC and ICM
- High collector current gain hFE at high IC
- Reduced Printed-Circuit Board (PCB) requirements
- Exposed heat sink for excellent thermal and electrical conductivity
- High energy efficiency due to less heat generation
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joints
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Load switch
- Battery-driven devices
- Power management
- Charging circuits
- LED lighting
- Power switches (e.g. motors, fans)
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Product status||Polarity||number of transistors||Ptot [max] (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (A)||VCEsat [max] (PNP) (mV)||RCEsat@IC [max]; IC/IB =10 [typ] (mΩ)||hFE [min]||fT [typ] (MHz)|
|PBSS5255PAPS-Q||SOT1118D||DFN2020D-6||2 x 2 x 0.65||Production||PNP||1||959.99999999999996||-55||-2||-450||250||170||100|
|PBSS5255PAPS-Q||55V, 2A PNP/PNP low VCEsat (BISS) double transistor||Data sheet||2021-09-23|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PBSS5255PAPS-Q||PBSS5255PAPS-QX||934663872115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.