Features and benefits
- High power dissipation capability
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Smaller footprint compared to conventional leaded SMD packages
- Low package height of 0.5 mm
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- General-purpose switching and amplification
- Space restricted applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Polarity||Ptot (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (mA)||hFE [min]||hFE [max]||fT [min] (MHz)|
|BC856AQC-Q||SOT8009||DFN1412D-3||1.4 x 1.2 x 0.48||PNP||360||-65||-100||125||250||100|
|BC856XQC-Q_SER||65 V, 100 mA PNP general-purpose transistor||Data sheet||2021-09-29|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|BC856AQC-Q||BC856AQC-QZ||934664268147||Reel 7" Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.