Features and benefits
- Very low collector-emitter saturation voltage VCEsat
- High collector current capability IC and ICM
- High collector current gain (hFE) at high IC
- High efficiency due to less heat generation
- High temperature applications up to 175 °C
- Reduced Printed-Circuit Board (PCB) area requirements
- Leadless small SMD plastic package with soldarable side pads
- Exposed heat sink for excellent thermal and electrical conductivity
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Linear voltage regulation
- Battery-driven devices
- Power management
- Charging circuits
- Power switches (e.g. motors, fans)
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Polarity||Ptot (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (mA)||hFE [min]|
|PBSS4310PAS-Q||SOT1061D||DFN2020D-3||2 x 2 x 0.65||NPN||560||10||3000||325|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PBSS4310PAS-Q||PBSS4310PAS-QX||934663832115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.