- 300 mW total power dissipation
- Very small 1.6 x 1.2 mm ultra thin package
- Self alignment during soldering due to straight leads
- Low collector capacitance
- Low VCEsat
- High current capabilities
- Improved thermal behaviour due to flat leads
- Reduced required PCB area
- Reduced pick and place costs.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Heavy duty battery powered equipment (automotive, telecom and audio-video) such as motor and lamp drivers
- VCEsat critical applications such as latest low supply voltage IC applications
- All battery driven equipment, to save battery power.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Polarity||Configuration||Ptot (mW)||VCEO [max] (V)||IC [max] (mA)||hFE [min]|
|PEMZ7||SOT666||SOT666||1.6 x 1.2 x 0.55||NPN/PNP||2||300||12||500||200|
|PEMZ7||NPN/PNP general purpose transistors||Data sheet||2001-11-06|
|LSYMTRA||Letter Symbols - Transistors; General||Design support||1999-05-06|
|PEMZ7_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PEMZ7 Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
|PEMZ7_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PEMZ7 Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2019-04-29|
|PEMZ7||PEMZ7 SPICE model||SPICE model||2012-07-22|
|SOT666_315||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 315||Packing||2012-11-29|
|SOT666_115||Tape reel SMD; standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2012-11-29|
|SOT666||plastic, surface-mounted package; 6 leads; 0.5 mm pitch; 1.6 mm x 1.2 mm x 0.55 mm body||Outline drawing||2019-06-18|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.