Features and benefits
- 100 mA output current capability
- Built-in resistors
- Simplifies circuit design
- Reduces component count
- Reduces pick and place costs
- Low package height of 0.5 mm
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Digital applications
- Cost saving alternative for BC847-Q series in digital applications
- Controlling IC inputs
- Switching loads
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|PDTC124XQC-Q||SOT8009||DFN1412D-3||1.4 x 1.2 x 0.48|
|PDTC143X_TO_124XQC-Q_SER||50 V, 100 mA NPN resistor-equipped transistors||Data sheet||2021-10-01|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PDTC124XQC-Q||PDTC124XQC-QZ||934663505147||Reel 7" Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.