Features and benefits
- 100 mA output current capability
- Built-in resistors
- Simplifies circuit design
- Reduces component count
- Reduces pick and place costs
- Low package height of 0.5 mm
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Digital applications
- Cost saving alternative for BC847-Q series in digital applications
- Controlling IC inputs
- Switching loads
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||Channel type||Ptot (mW)||R2 (typ) (kΩ)||IC [max] (mA)||R1 (typ) (kΩ)||VCEO (V)|
|PDTC143XQB-Q||SOT8015||DFN1110D-3||1.1 x 1 x 0.48||NPN||250||10||100||4.7||50|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PDTC143XQB-Q||PDTC143XQB-Q SPICE model||SPICE model||2022-05-11|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PDTC143XQB-Q||PDTC143XQB-QZ||934663483147||Reel 7" Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.