Features and benefits
- 500 mA output current capability
- Built-in bias resistors
- Simplifies circuit design
- Reduces component count
- ± 10 % resistor ratio tolerance
- High temperature applications up to 175 °C
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- IC inputs control
- Cost-saving alternative to BC807 series transistors in digital applications
- Switching loads
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|PDTD143ET-Q||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PDTD143ET-Q||PDTD143ET-QR||934663890215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.