Features and benefits
- 100 mA output current capability
- Built-in bias resistors
- Simplifies circuit design
- Reduces component count
- Reduces pick and place costs
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Low current peripheral driver
- Control of IC inputs
- Replaces general-purpose transistors in digital applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|PUMD48-Q||SOT363||TSSOP6||2.1 x 1.25 x 0.95|
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Status||Marking||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing|
( 9346 638 48115 )
|SOT363||WAVE_BG-BD-1||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3|
( 9346 638 48165 )
|Active||4%8||Reel 11" Q3/Q4 SMD|
( 9346 638 48125 )
|Active||4%8||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.