Features and benefits
- 100 mA output current capability
- Built-in bias resistors
- Simplifies circuit design
- Reduces component count
- Reduces pick and place costs
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Low current peripheral driver
- Control of IC inputs
- Replaces general-purpose transistors in digital applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|PUMH10-Q||SOT363||TSSOP6||2.1 x 1.25 x 0.95|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PUMH10-Q||PUMH10-QX||934663778115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.