Features and benefits
- Average forward current: IF(AV) ≤ 15 A
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 50 V
- Low forward voltage
- Low leakage current due to Trench MEGA Schottky technology
- High power capability due to clip-bonding technology and heat sink
- Small and thin SMD plastic package, typical height 0.78 mm
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Freewheeling application
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption application
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||Configuration||VF [max] (mV)||Cd [max] (pF)||IR [max] (mA)|
|PMEG050T150EIPD||SOT1289||CFP15||5.8 x 4.3 x 0.78||50||single||570@IF=15A||1700@VR=1V||0.0035@VR=50V|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|PMEG050T150EIPD||PMEG050T150EIPD SPICE model||SPICE model||2020-05-14|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.