Features and benefits
- Average forward current: IF(AV) ≤ 5 A
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 60 V
- Low forward voltage
- Low leakage current due to Trench MEGA Schottky technology
- High power capability due to clip-bonding technology
- Small and flat lead SMD power plastic package
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Freewheeling application
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption application
- Low voltage, high frequency inverters
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|PMEG060T050ELPE-Q||SOT1289B||CFP15B||5.8 x 4.3 x 0.95|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG060T050ELPE-Q||PMEG060T050ELPE-QZ||934662717139||Reel 13" Q4/T2||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.