Features and benefits
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 60 V
- Forward current: IF ≤ 4 A (per diode)
- Low forward voltage
- Low leakage current due to Trench MEGA Schottky technology
- Power and flat lead SMD plastic package
- Package height typical 0.95 mm
- High power capability due to clip-bond technology
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption applications
- Freewheeling applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|PMEG060T080CLPE||SOT1289B||CFP15B||5.8 x 4.3 x 0.95|
|PMEG060T080CLPE||60 V, 2 x 4 A dual common cathode low leakage current Trench MEGA Schottky barrier rectifier||Data sheet||2020-04-27|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG060T080CLPE||PMEG060T080CLPEZ||934661541139||Reel 13" Q4/T2||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.