Features and benefits
- Average forward current: IF(AV) ≤ 0.5 A
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 20 V
- Low forward voltage VF ≤ 390 mV
- Ultra small and leadless SMD plastic package
- Solderable side pads
- Package height typ. 0.37 mm
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption applications
- Ultra high-speed switching
- LED backlight for mobile application
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IF [max] (A)||Number of functions||Configuration||IR [max] (µA)||Cd [max] (pF)|
|PMEG2005BELD-Q||SOD882D||DFN1006D-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.4||20||0.5||single||single||200||40|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG2005BELD-Q||PMEG2005BELD-QYL||934663370315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.