Features and benefits
- Low forward voltage
- Low Qrr and low IRM
- Low leakage current
- High power capability due to clip-bonding technology
- Power flat lead plastic package with exposed heatsink for optimal thermal connection
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Freewheeling applications
- Reverse polarity protection
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IF(AV) [max] (A)||Nr of functions||Configuration||VF [max] (mV)||IR [max] (µA)||Cd [max] (pF)||Remark||Automotive qualified|
|PMEG45T10EXD-Q||SOD323HP||CFP2-HP||1.3 x 2.2 x 0.68||45||1||single||single||520||20||130||Trench technology||Y|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|PMEG45T10EXD-Q||PMEG45T10EXD-QX||934662938115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.