Features and benefits
- High switching speed: trr ≤ 50 ns
- Low leakage current
- High reverse voltage: VR ≤ 200 V
- Low capacitance: Cd ≤ 5 pF
- Leadless ultra small SMD plastic package
- Low package height of 0.5 mm
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- High-speed switching
- General-purpose switching
- Voltage clamping
- Reverse polarity protection
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|BAS21QB-Q||SOT8015||DFN1110D-3||1.1 x 1 x 0.48|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|BAS21QB||BAS21QB SPICE model||SPICE model||2021-01-08|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|BAS21QB-Q||BAS21QB-QZ||934662969147||Reel 7" Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.