Features and benefits
- Plastic SMD package
- Low leakage current: typ. 3 pA
- Switching time: typ. 0.8 us
- Continuous reverse voltage: max. 75 V
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 85 V
- Repetitive peak forward current: max. 500 mA.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- Low leakage current applications in surface mounted circuits.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IFSM [max] (A)||VF [max] (mV)||IR [max] (nA)||IFRM (mA)||Configuration||trr [max] (ns)||IF [max] (mA)||Cd [max] (pF)|
|BAS116||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||75||4||1000@IF=10mA||5@VR=75V||500||single||3000||215||2|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|BAS116||BAS116 SPICE model||SPICE model||2012-07-22|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.