Features and benefits
- Total power dissipation: max. 300 mW
- Two tolerance series: +-2pct and approx. +-5pct
- Working voltage range: nominal 2.4 to 75 V (E24 range)
- Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: max. 40 W.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- General regulation functions.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VZ [nom] (V)||IZ (mA)||Tolerance +/-||VZ [max] (V)||IF [max] (mA)||VZ [min] (V)||Ptot (mW)||PZSM (W)||Configuration|
|BZX384-C8V2||SOD323||SOD323||1.7 x 1.25 x 0.95||8.2||5||5%||8.7||250||7.7||300||40||single|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|BZX384-C8V2||BZX384-C8V2 SPICE model||SPICE model||2013-03-21|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.