Features and benefits
- Total power dissipation: ≤250 mW
- Three tolerance series: ±1 %, ±2 % and approximately ±5 %
- Working voltage range: nominal 2.4 V to 75 V (E24 range)
- Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: ≤ 40 W
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- General regulation functions
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VZ [nom] (V)||IZ (mA)||Tolerance +/-||VZ [max] (V)||IF [max] (mA)||VZ [min] (V)||Ptot (mW)||PZSM (W)||Configuration||Automotive qualified|
|BZX84-A24-Q||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||24||5||1%||24.24||200||23.76||250||40||single||Y|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|BZX84-A24-Q||BZX84-A24-QR||934663937215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.