Features and benefits
- Leadless ultra small plastic package with side-wettable flanks suitable for surface-mounted design
- Two tolerance series: ± 2 % and approximately ± 5 %
- Wide working voltage range: nominal 2.4 V to 75 V (E24 range)
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- General regulation functions
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VZ [nom] (V)||IZ (mA)||Tolerance +/-||VZ [max] (V)||IF [max] (mA)||VZ [min] (V)||Ptot (mW)||PZSM (W)||Configuration|
|BZX884S-C10-Q||SOD882BD||DFN1006BD-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.47||10||5||appr. 5%||10.6||200||9.4||360||NV||single|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|BZX884S-C10-Q||BZX884S-C10-QYL||934662808315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.