Features and benefits
- Total power dissipation: ≤ 365 mW
- Tolerance series: approximately ± 5 %
- Working voltage range: nominal 1.8 V to 75 V
- Specified at a low test current (50 μA), ideal for low bias and portable battery-powered applications
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Low-current general regulation functions
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VZ [nom] (V)||IZ (mA)||Tolerance +/-||VZ [max] (V)||IF [max] (mA)||VZ [min] (V)||Ptot (mW)||PZSM (W)||Configuration|
|BZX8850S-C2V7-Q||SOD882BD||DFN1006BD-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.47||2.7||0.05||appr. 5%||2.835||200||2.565||360||NV||single|
|BZX8850S-Q_SER||Low-current voltage regulator diodes||Data sheet||2021-08-25|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|BZX8850S-C2V7-Q||BZX8850S-C2V7-QYL||934663383315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.