Features and benefits
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 200 V
- Forward current: IF ≤ 4 A (per diode)
- Switching time: trr ≤ 30 ns
- Pt doped life time control
- Low inductance
- Power and flat lead SMD plastic package
- Package height typical 0.95 mm
- High power capability due to clip-bond technology
- Planar die design
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- General-purpose rectification
- Hyperfast switching
- Solenoid control
- Piezo injection
- Freewheeling applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||IF(AV) [max] (A)|
|PNE20080CPE-Q||SOT1289B||CFP15B||5.8 x 4.3 x 0.95||4|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PNE20080CPE-Q||PNE20080CPE-QZ||934663028139||Reel 13" Q4/T2||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.