Features and benefits
- Forward current: 200 mA
- Reverse voltage: 40 V
- Very low forward voltage
- Ultra small and flat lead SMD plastic package
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Inverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IF [max] (A)||Number of functions||Configuration||IR [max] (µA)||Cd [max] (pF)|
|PMEG4002EB-Q||SOD523||SC-79||1.2 x 0.8 x 0.6||40||0.2||single||single||0.5||20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG4002EB-Q||PMEG4002EB-QX||934664291115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.