Features and benefits
- Forward current: IF ≤ 0.2 A
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 40 V
- Low forward voltage
- Leadless ultra small SMD plastic package
- Power dissipation comparable to SOT23
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Ultra high-speed switching
- Voltage clamping
- Protection circuits
- Low voltage rectification
- Blocking diodes
- Low power consumption applications
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IF [max] (A)||IR [max] (µA)||Cd [max] (pF)|
|PMEG4002EL-Q||SOD882||DFN1006-2||1.0 x 0.6 x 0.5||40||0.2||10||20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG4002EL-Q||PMEG4002EL-QYL||934664281315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.