Features and benefits
- Average forward current: IF(AV) ≤ 2 A
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 60 V
- Low forward voltage
- High power capability due to clip-bonding technology
- Small and flat lead SMD plastic package
- High temperature Tj ≤ 175 °C
- Suitable for both reflow and wave soldering
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Reverse polarity protection
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IF [max] (A)||Number of functions||Configuration||IR [max] (µA)||Cd [max] (pF)|
|PMEG6020ETP-Q||SOD128||CFP5||3.8 x 2.5 x 1||60||2||single||single||100000||240|
|PMEG6020ETP-Q||High-temperature 60 V, 2 A Schottky barrier rectifier||Data sheet||2021-07-19|
|PMEG6020ETP-Q_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PMEG6020ETP-Q Nexperia Product Reliability||Quality document||2021-03-19|
|REFLOW_BG-BD-1||Reflow soldering profile||Reflow soldering||2021-04-06|
|WAVE_BG-BD-1||Wave soldering profile||Wave soldering||2021-09-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG6020ETP-Q||PMEG6020ETP-QX||934662862115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.