Features and benefits
- Average forward current: IF(AV) ≤ 5 A
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 60 V
- Low forward voltage
- Low leakage current due to Trench MEGA Schottky technology
- High power capability due to clip-bonding technology
- Small and flat lead SMD power plastic package
- Suitable for both reflow and wave soldering
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Low voltage rectification
- High efficiency DC-to-DC conversion
- Switch mode power supply
- Freewheeling application
- Reverse polarity protection
- Low power consumption application
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IF(AV) [max] (A)||Number of functions||Configuration||VF [max] (mV)||IR [max] (µA)||Cd [max] (pF)||Remark|
|PMEG60T50ELP-Q||SOD128||CFP5||3.8 x 2.5 x 1||60||5||single||single||690||1.8||560||Trench technology|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PMEG60T50ELP-Q||PMEG60T50ELP-QX||934663712115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.