Features and benefits
- Small plastic SMD package
- Switching speed: max. 50 ns
- General application
- Continuous reverse voltage: max. 90 V
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 110 V
- Repetitive peak forward current: max. 600 mA
- Repetitive peak reverse current: max. 600 mA.
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- General purpose switching in e.g. surface mounted circuits.
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VR [max] (V)||IFSM [max] (A)||VF [max] (mV)||IR [max] (nA)||IFRM (mA)||Configuration||trr [max] (ns)||IF [max] (mA)||Cd [max] (pF)|
|BAS29||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||90||10||1000@IF=200mA||100@VR=90V||600||single||50||250||35|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|BAS29||BAS29,215||933723180215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.