Features and benefits
- Switching time: max. trr = 3 µs
- Low leakage current: max. IR = 5 nA
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage: VRRM ≤ 85 V
- Low capacitance typical: Cd = 2 pF
- Ultra small and leadless SMD plastic package
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Low-leakage current applications
- General-purpose switching
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|BAS116LS-Q||SOD882BD||DFN1006BD-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.47|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|BAS116LS-Q||BAS116LS-QYL||934663993315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.