Features and benefits
- High switching speed: trr ≤ 4 ns
- Low leakage current
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage VRRM ≤ 100 V
- Suitable for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) of solder joint
- Low capacitance
- Reverse voltage VR ≤ 100 V
- Ultra small and leadless SMD plastic package
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- High-speed switching
- General-purpose switching
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|BAS16LS-Q||SOD882BD||DFN1006BD-2||1 x 0.6 x 0.47|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|BAS16LS-Q||BAS16LS-QYL||934662685315||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.