Features and benefits
- High switching speed: trr ≤ 50 ns
- Low leakage current
- Reverse voltage VR ≤ 200 V
- Low capacitance: Cd ≤ 5 pF
- Small SMD plastic package
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- High-speed switching at high voltage
- High-voltage general-purpose switching
- Voltage clamping
- Reverse polarity protection
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|BAS21-Q||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1|
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Status||Marking||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing|
( 9346 636 21300 )
|Samples available / Development||JS%|
|SOT23||WAVE_BG-BD-1||Multi-reel 11" T4/Q3 SMD Pitch 4mm|
( 9346 636 21215 )
|Active||JS%||Reel 7" Q3/T4|
( 9346 636 21235 )
|Active||JS%||Reel 11" Q3/T4, LargePack|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.