Features and benefits
- Small plastic SMD package
- Switching speed: max. 50 ns
- General application
- Continuous reverse voltage: max. 200 V
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage: max. 250 V
- Repetitive peak forward current: max. 625 mA
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- General purpose switching in surface mounted circuits
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|BAS321-Q||SOD323||SOD323||1.7 x 1.25 x 0.95|
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Status||Marking||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing|
( 9346 636 23115 )
|Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3|
( 9346 636 23145 )
|Active||A7||Reel 7" Q1/T1 in Multi reel pack|
( 9346 636 23135 )
|Active||A7||Reel 13” or 11 ¼” Q1/T1|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.