Features and benefits
- High switching speed: trr ≤ 4 ns
- Low capacitance
- Low leakage current
- Reverse voltage: VR ≤ 100 V
- Repetitive peak reverse voltage: VRRM ≤ 100 V
- Small SMD plastic package
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- High-speed switching
- General-purpose switching
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)|
|BAS516-Q||SOD523||SC-79||1.2 x 0.8 x 0.6|
|Type number||Orderable part number, (Ordering code (12NC))||Status||Marking||Package||Package information||Reflow-/Wave soldering||Packing|
( 9346 639 12115 )
|SOD523||REFLOW_BG-BD-1||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3|
( 9346 639 12315 )
|Active||6||Reel 7" Q1/T1 Pitch 2mm|
( 9346 639 12135 )
|Active||6||Reel 13” or 11 ¼” Q1/T1|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.