Features and benefits
- Non-repetitive peak reverse power dissipation: PZSM ≤ 40 W
- Total power dissipation: Ptot ≤ 365 mW
- Tolerance series: B2 approximately ± 2 %
- Wide working voltage range: nominal 2.4 V to 36 V (E24 range)
- Low reverse current IR range
- Small plastic package suitable for surface-mounted design
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- General regulation functions
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||VZ [nom] (V)||IZ (mA)||Tolerance +/-||VZ [max] (V)||IF [max] (mA)||VZ [min] (V)||Ptot (mW)||PZSM (W)||Configuration|
|PDZ3.0BGW||SOD123||SOD123||2.675 x 1.6 x 1.15||2.96||5||appr. 5%||3.07||200||2.85||365||40||single|
|PDZ-GW_SER||Single Zener diodes in a SOD123 package||Data sheet||2017-11-24|
|PDZ3_0BGW_Nexperia_Product_Reliability||PDZ3 0BGW Nexperia Product Reliability Quality document||Quality document||2020-03-11|
|PDZ3_0BGW_Nexperia_Product_Quality||PDZ3 0BGW Nexperia Product Quality||Quality document||2019-05-20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.