- Fully automotive qualified to AEC-Q101 at 175 °C
- Trench 9 superjunction technology:
- Low power losses, high power density
- LFPAK copper clip package technology:
- High robustness and reliability
- Gull wing leads for high manufacturability and AOI
- Repetitive avalanche rated
- 12 V automotive systems
- Powertrain, chassis, body and infotainment applications
- Medium/Low power motor drive
- DC-DC systems
- LED lighting
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Product status||Channel type||Number of transistors||VDS [max] (V)||RDSon [max] @ VGS = 10 V (mΩ)||Tj [max] (°C)||ID [max] (A)||QGD [typ] (nC)||QG(tot) [typ] @ VGS = 10 V (nC)||Ptot [max] (W)||Qr [typ] (nC)||VGSth [typ] (V)||Automotive qualified||Ciss [typ] (pF)||Coss [typ] (pF)||Date|
|TN00008||Power MOSFET frequently asked questions and answers||Technical note||2018-09-12|
|SOT1210_115||LFPAK33; Reel pack, SMD, 7' Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending, 115 or X Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2014-03-31|
|SOT1210||Plastic, single ended surface mounted package (LFPAK33); 8 leads; 0.65 mm pitch||Outline drawing||2018-05-04|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|BUK7M4R3-40H||BUK7M4R3-40HX||934660782115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.