Fully automotive qualified to AEC-Q101:
- 175 °C rating suitable for thermally demanding environments
Trench 9 Superjunction technology:
- Reduced cell pitch enables enhanced power density and efficiency with lower RDSon in same footprint
- Improved SOA and avalanche capability compared to standard TrenchMOS
- Tight VGS(th) limits enable easy paralleling of MOSFETs
- LFPAK Gull Wing leads:
- High Board Level Reliability absorbing mechanical stress during thermal cycling, unlike traditional QFN packages
- Visual (AOI) soldering inspection, no need for expensive x-ray equipment
- Easy solder wetting for good mechanical solder joint
LFPAK copper clip technology:
- Improved reliability, with reduced Rth and RDSon
- Increases maximum current capability and improved current spreading
- 12 V automotive systems
- Motors, lamps and solenoid control
- Start-Stop micro-hybrid applications
- Transmission control
- Ultra high performance power switching
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Product status||Channel type||Number of transistors||VDS [max] (V)||RDSon [max] @ VGS = 10 V (mΩ)||RDSon [max] @ VGS = 4.5 V (mΩ)||Tj [max] (°C)||ID [max] (A)||QGD [typ] (nC)||QG(tot) [typ] @ VGS = 4.5 V (nC)||QG(tot) [typ] @ VGS = 10 V (nC)||Ptot [max] (W)||Qr [typ] (nC)||VGSth [typ] (V)||Automotive qualified||Ciss [typ] (pF)||Coss [typ] (pF)||Date|
|BUK9J0R9-40H||N-channel 40 V, 0.9 mΩ logic level MOSFET in LFPAK56E||Data sheet||2018-09-12|
|Nexperia_document_leaflet_LFPAK56_201805||The automotive Power-SO8 that packs a punch||Leaflet||2018-07-03|
|BUK9J0R9-40H||BUK9J0R9-40H SPICE model||SPICE model||2018-05-14|
|TN00008||Power MOSFET frequently asked questions and answers||Technical note||2018-09-12|
|BUK9J0R9-40H_RCthermal||BUK9J0R9-40H RC thermal||Thermal design||2018-05-15|
|BUK9J0R9-40H_RCth||BUK9J0R9-40H thermal model||Thermal model||2018-05-14|
|BUK9J0R9-40H_Zth||BUK9J0R9-40H RC thermal model||Thermal model||2018-05-14|
|SOT1023_115||LFPAK; Reel pack; SMD, 7" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,115 or X Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2016-09-09|
|SOT1023||plastic, single-ended surface-mounted package (LFPAK56); 4Â leads; 1.27 mm pitch||Outline drawing||2018-09-20|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.