Products - USB Power Adapter
Products - Wireless charging (Tx/Rx)
Products - Mobile charging path
- Both wired and wireless charging via USB Type-C PD, up to 48 V / 5 A
- Power adapter / charger dynamically controls voltage and current for optimum charging rate beyond 1 C limit
- Growing demand for low voltage e-mode GaN FETs, particualrly for fast-charging architectures
- Complex monitoring and fault protection allows for optimum and safe battery charging conditions
- Option to replace DC/DC regulator in handset with back-to-back MOSFETs, reduces DC/DC losses in handset
- Delivers more power directly to the battery with less handset heating
- Lower battery temperature provides improved safety, reliability & longevity of battery
DFN0606 MOSFETs: efficiency in the smallest packages
Getting more from less is the mantra in mobile and portable applications, especially wearables. By using the most efficient switching options available, designers can get more room to embed functionality while minimising battery drain. The release of Nexperia’s new small-signal MOSFETs in the ultra-small DFN0606, delivers significant space savings with the lowest RDS(on).
What does good ESD protection look like?
With greater system complexity and ever-increasing sensitivity, it is vital to understand what good ESD protection looks like and how to choose the right ESD protection device – fit for the system and its application.