Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- High noise immunity
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-12 (0.8 V to 1.3 V)
- JESD8-11 (0.9 V to 1.65 V)
- JESD8-7 (1.2 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (1.8 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-B (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F Class 3A. exceeds 5000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Low static power consumption; ICC = 0.9 μA (maximum)
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- Inputs accept voltages up to 3.6 V
- Low noise overshoot and undershoot < 10 % of VCC
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Multiple package options
- Specified from –40 ℃ to +85 ℃ and –40 ℃ to +125 ℃
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Package name|
|74AUP2G34GX||Production||0.8 - 3.6||CMOS||± 1.9||70||2||ultra low||-40~125||X2SON6|
|74AUP2G34||Low-power dual buffer||Data sheet||2017-03-30|
|Nexperia_document_leaflet_Logic_X2SON_packages_062018||X2SON ultra-small 4, 5, 6 & 8-pin leadless packages||Leaflet||2018-06-05|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AUP2G34GX||74AUP2G34GXZ||935307072147||Reel 7" Q2/T3||Order product|
|74AUP2G34GX||74AUP2G34GXH||935307072125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.