Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range:
- VCC: 0.8 V to 3.6 V
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8-12 (0.8 V to 1.3 V)
- JESD8-11 (0.9 V to 1.65 V)
- JESD8-7 (1.2 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5 (1.8 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-B (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001 Class 3B exceeds 8 kV
- CDM JESD22-C101 exceeds 1000 V
- Maximum data rates:
- 380 Mbit/s (3.3 V)
- 200 Mbit/s (2.5 V)
- 200 Mbit/s (1.8 V)
- 150 Mbit/s (1.5 V)
- 100 Mbit/s (1.2 V)
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II
- Inputs accept voltages up to 3.6 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AVC9112GT||Production||0.8 - 3.6||CMOS/LVTTL||± 12||190||1||very low||-40~125||271||118||XSON8|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|avc9112||74AVC9112 IBIS model||IBIS model||2018-06-18|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|74AVC9112GT||74AVC9112GTX||935690125115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.