- Octal bus interface
- 3-state buffers
- Output capability: +64 mA and -32 mA
- TTL input and output switching levels
- Input and output interface capability to systems at 5 V supply
- Bus hold data inputs eliminate need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
- Live insertion and extraction permitted
- Power-up 3-state
- No bus current loading when output is tied to 5 V bus
- Latch-up protection
- JESD78 Class II exceeds 500 mA
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (Cel)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVTH244ABQ||Production||2.7 - 3.6||TTL||-32 / +64||150||8||medium||-40~85||77||7.9||48||DHVQFN20|
|74LVT_LVTH244A||3.3 V octal buffer/line driver; 3-state||Data sheet||2017-08-17|
|SOT764-1_115||DHVQFN20; Reel pack; SMD, 7" Q1/T1 Standard product orientation Orderable part number ending ,115 or X Ordering code (12NC) ending 115||Packing||2013-04-23|
|SOT764-1||plastic, leadless dual in-line compatible thermal enhanced very thin quad flat package; 20 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 4.5 mm x 2.5 mm x 1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVTH244ABQ||74LVTH244ABQ,115||935285603115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.