Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.2 V to 3.6 V
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Overvoltage tolerant inputs to 5.5 V
- Bus hold on all data inputs (74LVCH245A only)
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Complies with JEDEC standard:
- JESD8-7A (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
- JESD8-5A (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
- JESD8-C/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115B exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101E exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and -40 °C to +125 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC(A) (V)||VCC(B) (V)||Logic switching levels||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Package name|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Packing quantity||Buy online|
|74LVC245ABZ||74LVC245ABZX||935691145115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||-||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.