Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- Very low ON resistance:
- 7.5 Ω (typical) at VCC = 2.7 V
- 6.5 Ω (typical) at VCC = 3.3 V
- 6 Ω (typical) at VCC = 5 V
- Switch current capability of 32 mA
- High noise immunity
- CMOS low-power consumption
- Direct interface TTL-levels
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Enable inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
- Multiple package options
|Type number||Product status||Configuration||VCC (V)||RON (Ω)||RON (FLAT) (Ω)||Logic switching levels||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC4066BQ-Q100||Production||SPST-NO||1.65 - 5.5||15||1.5||CMOS/LVTTL||very low||-40~125||103||18.5||71||DHVQFN14|
|74LVC4066_Q100||Quad bilateral switch||Data sheet||2017-05-03|
|AN11009||Pin FMEA for LVC family||Application note||2019-01-09|
|SOT762-1_115||Standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2013-04-09|
|SOT762-1||plastic, leadless dual in-line compatible thermal enhanced very thin quad flat package; 14 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 3 mm x 2.5 mm x 1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC4066BQ-Q100||74LVC4066BQ-Q100X||935299339115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.