Features and benefits
- 5 Ω switch connection between two ports
- Direct interface with TTL levels
- Overvoltage tolerant control inputs to 5.5 V
- IOFF circuitry provides partial Power-down mode operation
- Minimal propagation delay through the switch
- Latch-up protection exceeds 100 mA per JEDEC standard JESD78 class II level A
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- CDM JESD22-C101C exceeds 1000 V
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||VPASS (V)||Logic switching levels||RON (Ω)||f(-3dB) (MHz)||No of bits||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|CBT3251PW||Production||4.5 - 5.5||3.9||TTL||7||300||8||0.25||very low||-40~85||126||4.9||56.1||TSSOP16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|CBT3251PW||CBT3251PW,118||935274116118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.