Features and benefits
- Optimized for low voltage applications: 1.0 V to 3.6 V
- Accepts TTL input levels between VCC = 2.7 V and VCC = 3.6 V
- Typical output ground bounce < 0.8 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 °C
- Typical HIGH-level output voltage (VOH) undershoot: > 2 V at VCC = 3.3 V and Tamb = 25 °C
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Has a shift register with direct clear
- Multiple package options
- Output capability:
- Parallel outputs; bus driver
- serial output; standard
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114E exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Serial-to-parallel data conversion
- Remote control holding register
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LV595D||Production||1.0 - 3.6||TTL||± 8||15||77||8||low||-40~125||79||4.0||38.3||SO16|
|74LV595||8-bit serial-in/serial-out or parallel-out shift register; 3-state||Data sheet||2017-03-17|
|lv595||74LV595 IBIS model||IBIS model||2019-02-04|
|lv||lv Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
|SO-SOJ-REFLOW||Footprint for reflow soldering||Reflow soldering||2009-10-08|
|SO-SOJ-WAVE||Footprint for wave soldering||Wave soldering||2009-10-08|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LV595D||74LV595D,118||935181580118||Reel 13" Q1/T1||Order product|
|74LV595D||74LV595D,112||935181580112||Bulk Pack||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.