Features and benefits
- Wide supply voltage range from 2.0 V to 6.0 V
- CMOS low power dissipation
- High noise immunity
- Latch-up performance exceeds 100 mA per JESD 78 Class II Level B
- Complies with JEDEC standards:
- JESD8C (2.7 V to 3.6 V)
- JESD7A (2.0 V to 6.0 V)
- Input levels:
- For 74HC4020: CMOS level
- For 74HCT4020: TTL level
- ESD protection:
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V
- Multiple package options
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Frequency dividing circuits
- Time delay circuits
- Control counters
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HC4020BQ||Production||2.0 - 6.0||± 5.2||CMOS||11||low||-40~125||83||7.0||51||DHVQFN16|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|hc||hc Spice model||SPICE model||2013-05-06|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HC4020BQ||74HC4020BQ,115||935290784115||Reel 7” Q1/T1 or Q2/T3||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.