Features and benefits
- 600 mA output current capability
- Low collector-emitter saturation voltage VCEsat
- High current gain hFE
- Reduces component count
- Built-in bias resistors
- Reduces pick and place costs
- Simplifies circuit design
- ± 10 % resistor ratio tolerance
- Qualified according to AEC-Q101 and recommended for use in automotive applications
- Digital application in automotive and industrial segments
- Switching loads
- Medium current peripheral driver
|Type number||Package version||Package name||Size (mm)||IC [max] (mA)||R1 (typ) (kΩ)||R2 (typ) (kΩ)||channel type||Ptot (mW)||VCEO (V)|
|PBRP113ET-Q||SOT23||SOT23||2.9 x 1.3 x 1||600||1||1||PNP||250||40|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|PBRP113ET-Q||PBRP113ET-QR||934662855215||Reel 7" Q3/T4||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.