Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Symmetrical output impedance
- High noise immunity
- Low power dissipation
- Balanced propagation delays
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- SOT505-2 and SOT765-1 package options
- Wave and pulse shaper for highly noisy environment
- Astable multivibrator
- Monostable multivibrator
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74AHC3G14DP-Q100||Production||2.0 - 5.5||CMOS||± 8||60||3||low||-40~125||216||20.4||105||TSSOP8|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|ahc3g14||74AHC3G14 IBIS model||IBIS model||2019-01-09|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74AHC3G14DP-Q100||74AHC3G14DP-Q100H||935299482125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.