Features and benefits
- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from -40 °C to +85 °C and from -40 °C to +125 °C
- Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
- High noise immunity
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
- CMOS low power consumption
- Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
- Input accepts voltages up to 5 V
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Logic switching levels||Output drive capability (mA)||fmax (MHz)||No of bits||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74LVC1GU04GV-Q100||Production||1.65 - 5.5||CMOS/LVTTL||± 32||175||1||low||-40~125||278||68.5||175||TSOP5|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
|lvc1gu04||74LVC1GU04 IBIS model||IBIS model||2014-10-20|
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74LVC1GU04GV-Q100||74LVC1GU04GV-Q100H||935301618125||Reel 7" Q3/T4, Reverse||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.