- Automotive product qualification in accordance with AEC-Q100 (Grade 1)
- Specified from ‑40 °C to +85 °C and from ‑40 °C to +125 °C
- Input levels:
- For 74HC393-Q100: CMOS level
- For 74HCT393-Q100: TTL level
- Complies with JEDEC standard no. 7A
- ESD protection:
- MIL-STD-883, method 3015 exceeds 2000 V
- HBM JESD22-A114F exceeds 2000 V
- MM JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V (C = 200 pF, R = 0 Ω)
- Two 4-bit binary counters with individual clocks
- Divide by any binary module up to 28 in one package
- Two master resets to clear each 4-bit counter individually
|Type number||Product status||VCC (V)||Output drive capability (mA)||Logic switching levels||tpd (ns)||fmax (MHz)||Power dissipation considerations||Tamb (°C)||Rth(j-a) (K/W)||Ψth(j-top) (K/W)||Rth(j-c) (K/W)||Package name|
|74HCT393BQ-Q100||Production||4.5 - 5.5||± 4||TTL||20||53||low||-40~125||91||8.6||58||DHVQFN14|
|74HC_HCT393_Q100||Dual 4-bit binary ripple counter||Data sheet||2017-04-07|
|SOT762-1_115||Standard product orientation 12NC ending 115||Packing||2013-04-09|
|SOT762-1||plastic, leadless dual in-line compatible thermal enhanced very thin quad flat package; 14 terminals; 0.5 mm pitch; 3 mm x 2.5 mm x 1 mm body||Outline drawing||2018-11-14|
If you are in need of design/technical support, let us know and fill in the answer form, we'll get back to you shortly.
Ordering, pricing & availability
|Type number||Orderable part number||Ordering code (12NC)||Packing||Buy online|
|74HCT393BQ-Q100||74HCT393BQ-Q100X||935304371115||Reel 7" Q1/T1||Order product|
As a Nexperia customer you can order samples via our sales organization or directly via our Online Sample Store: https://extranet.nexperia.com.
Sample orders normally take 2-4 days for delivery.
If you do not have a direct account with Nexperia our network of global and regional distributors is available and equipped to support you with Nexperia samples.